Wednesday 25 August 2010

New Flat!

Sorry for how quiet it's been here the past week! I've just moved into a new flat and am still acquring odds and ends for it. Still have a little more sorting to do but I'm all unpacked. 

I did have a chance to try out the new oven and (thank goodness) it is far better than the one at my previous flat. I succeeded at making brownies for my friends this past week, but afraid I forgot to take any sort of photos, so you'll just have to imagine. The last time I had attempted to do so in my previous flat, the brownies were cooked on top but had remained in a liquid state beneath. Reguardless, we ate them and they were deemed 'Melties'. Though, I doubt we will be eating them again in the near future.

I received a dinosaur cookie cutter as a late birthday present so I shall try and make those at some point in the next week and will post the results up here. It shall also probably be my first attempt at icing thin lines with royal icing, which should be quite interesting.
 See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment