Monday 7 March 2011

Even more busy!

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts here! I've been busy with uni work and also rehearsing for a production of 'Jesus Christ Superstar' where I am part of the chorus. I still need to upload more photos and the recipe for the cookies, but here is a peak at a 3d dinosaur cake I made for my friend's 21st!

I tried to make him a standing up dinosaur but it just wasn't happening, so I had to make do with a lying down one. I'll be back shortly with the rest of the White Chocolate and Pecan cookies post, and, along with how I made this dinosaur, an insight into a dino-disaster!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, we think Sunny is one cute puppy too! Your dinosaur is fun, I like the buttons you used...we don't get buttons here, sad times. Am loving your polka dot background too!

    ReplyDelete